Monday, November 06, 2006

Joseph Arthur interview just completed


Well, it's Monday, November 6th. I am still buzzing from talking to Joseph Arthur. If you don't know this guy yet, check out his website.

After some bumps which are unavoidable (the guy was AT a gig, in a small room in the basement,when I talked to him), we finally got to chat at length. The results? I could say surprising, even sublime, but I'll leave that to you.

Arthur is a creative guy. Creativity seems to flow from him. His answers were direct and a few threw me off my path. I have learned that that is a good thing. The interviewer has to abandon the plan for improvisations. Follow the flow. Just like music. You'll hear some surprising stories, even one about West Virginia.

So, stay tuned for updates.

No comments: