Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Saw this on Boing-Boing.
Finally, lyrics I can sink my teeth into! A website after my own skin.

Note: there is an annoying attribution given to zombies that they are only interested in brains. That was caused by the Living Dead series. Zombies will eat any part of you.
Despite the numerous attempts by independent filmakers to join the ranks, there remains only one king of zombie flicks. But, what the hell, this is fun. Plus I like the references to the Dawn of the Dead.


"Rippin' Off Your Skin"
To the tune of "Blowin' In The Wind" by Bob Dylan

How many lobes must a ghoul gulp down
Before he eats the whole brainpan?
How many skulls must a sniper nail
Before her rifle has jammed?

Yes, n' how many bites must I take of this guy
Before I've digested his hand?
The zombies my friend, are rippin' off your skin
The zombies are rippin' off your skin

Yes, n' how many folks must cease to exist
Before it's called a "killing spree"?
Yes, n' how many years in this mall can we subsist
'Til we're forced by bikers to flee?

Yes, n' how many towns must shamblers infest
Before they all turn to debris?
The zombies my friend, are rippin' off your skin
The zombies are rippin' off your skin

No comments: