Sunday, July 13, 2008

Images from Snowshoe in February

Various risings of the Guitar Craft experience. At the RF diary. With San Cugat GC session underway, thoughts arise.

Though I can't fully commit to being a Crafty, that is to totally immerse myself into something that has no support in the area where I live, offers admirable challenges and techniques, but "guitar only" groups have limited appeal to me at this point I am my own person both as a person and a musician, there were things that rubbed me the wrong way. I still would like to take another beginner's course.

I have to admit the power of this experience still lingers some five months later. People still ask me about this and words fail. "Intense" is a reasonable clawing at the means of description.
















































No comments: